PicMed offers a variety of wellness services. We offer hundreds of health care tests and screenings without time consuming appointments, insurance, or physician referrals and without compromising accuracy or confidentiality. We also offer the best programs for corporate health. Our client enjoy the most comprehensive wellness programs such as Health Risk Assessments, Nutrional programs, Biometric testing, Onsite Flu Clinics, and Work place Clinics.
- On-Site Flu Clinics
- DNA Testing
- Health Screenings
- Vaccinations and Immunizations
- Weight Loss
- Corporate Health and Wellness
- Immigration Physicals
Employment & Private Drug Screening
We utilize urine, hair follicles, or nails to test for amphetamines, methamphetamine, barbituates, marijuana, cocaine, opiates, PCP, benzodiazepines, Methadone and more. Whether for pre-employment, continued employment, or private knowledge, our tests adhere to the highest federal and local standards of collection and result handling.
Dept. of Transportation Drug Tests & Physicals
For companies that fall under the umbrella of the Department of Transportation, we use federally approved testing methods for drug and alcohol testing. Our Medical Review Officer ensures that all random selection processes, testing protocol, and result handling and storage stay compliant with all regulations set forth by the Department of Transportation. Whether it is the FMCSA, FAA, et al, we have a thorough understanding of your testing needs.
For smaller companies, we maintain a consortium in order to make compliance with all the laws and regulations our responsibility.
A Doctor performs physicals that adhere to the strict guidelines set forth by the D.O.T. Most drivers require their physicals to be updated every two years.
- Blood Typing
- Blood Lead
- LIPID (check HDL, LDL, and triglyceride levels)
- CMP (measures glucose, calcium, proteins, electrolytes, kidney test, and liver test)
- CBC (measures red and white blood cells, platelets, hemoglobin, et al)
- Hemoglobin A1C (3 month sugar level history)
- Homocysteine Total (Indicator for coronary dysfunction)
- Mercury (Measures mercury level in blood)
- Hepatic Function (kidney function)
- H. Pylori (bacteria that can lead to ulcers)
- Mumps, Measles, Rubella, and Varicella (chicken pox)
- Renal Panel (kidney)
- PSA (indicator for prostate dysfunction)
- CA 125(Indicator for ovarian cancer)
- TSH, T3/T4(Checks for thyroid dysfunction)
- Iron Levels
- Hormone Tests (Estrogen, Progesterone, LH, FSH, et al)
- Pregnancy Test
- STD or HIV:
- Hepatitis A,B,C
- HIV Screening
Vaccinations & Immunization
- Workplace Vaccination our clinic will come to you. We perform on-site flu and pneumonia clinics in order to immunize your employees against the hazards of these
costly ailments. These on-site clinics ensure that your work force stays healthy throughout the year. The flu and pneumonia cost U.S. industries billions of dollars in health costs and lost productivity.
- Travel ImmunizationWe can immunize travelers specific to any region of the world that they are traveling.
- Yellow Fever
- Gamma Globulin (Hepatitis A and B)
For large groups, we can perform an on-site immunization clinic.
- Private sector vaccination our Tulsa location allows for “walk-in” patients that want to get vaccinated against the flu, pneumonia, and other ailments.
- “Peace of Mind” Testing
- This test can determine paternity with extreme accuracy. It is a pain free test that uses cheek cells gathered from a cotton swab run along the inside of a
- Court Approved Testing
- This test adheres to all chain of custody rules and guidelines so it is admissible in court. This test is often used in custody, divorce, and child support cases.
- Health and Wellness
- B-12 Injections
Corporate Wellness Events
Our company is involved in a number of wellness fairs through out the year. We are able to aid companies in providing on-site measurement of employees health risks.
Our goal is to help Oklahoma get and stay healthy.
Flu, B12 and pneumonia clinics: Our nurses travel to a site of your company’s choice toprovide vaccinations or vitamin injections to your employees. This guarantees
a higher level of participation from workers. Sick leave costs American industries billions of dollars in lost productivity and medical costs. Our clinics can reduce
these health costs and increase productivity.
A doctor will perform a physical that will adhere to school requirements, insurance requirements, workplace requirements, and D.O.T. guidelines.
Health Risk Indicators
Our nurses will take vital readings such as blood pressure and heart rate to establish a patient’s health compared to a base line average.