Generally, all applicants filing for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident must submit Form I-693 completed by a designated civil surgeon. Form I-693 is used to report results of a medical examination to USCIS. The examination is required to establish that an applicant is not inadmissible to the United States on public health grounds.
PicMed is approved to provided immigration physicals at our Tulsa location.
- Basic Physical Examination
- Blood Work required by Immigration Services including
- Tuberculosis (TB) skin testing and reporting
- Vaccination Status – verification of required immunizations
- Administration of Appropriate and Needed Vaccinations or Titer test including
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (Titer only)
- Varicella (Titer only)
- Copy of Laboratory Results
- Certified and sealed I-693 Form
What we need from you:
- Filled out patient information sheet (at office)
- Government issued PHOTO identification card (drivers license or passport)
- Immigration Physical form, I-693 – completed with your information
- Proof of Vaccinations