Flu Vaccines are the First Line of Defense
The CDC recommends an annual flu vaccination for everyone six months of age and older. Employers can play a key role in protecting employees’ health and safety while increasing productivity, reducing absenteeism, lowering healthcare costs and limiting other negative impacts of the flu. A study from researchers at the University of Pittsburgh demonstrated that a cost savings of $63 to $95 per vaccinated employee can be realized if flu vaccination programs are conducted before December.
We’re able to coordinate and administer onsite flu shot clinics nationwide with our network of health professionals, all specially trained on our policies and procedures.
Our no-hassle pricing includes nursing staff, vaccine, supplies, consent forms and VIS forms.
We’ll handle all the planning and delivery for your workplace flu shot clinic, including:
- Nationally approved with all major insurers (BCBS, UHC, Aetna, Cigna) and Medicare, to provide flu shots at no cost to the patient or company/facility.
- Providing a dedicated account manager
- Supplying licensed nursing personnel
- Coordinating between multiple locations
- Securing vaccines for scheduled clinics
- Hosting an online registration system for employees
- Removing waste
- Providing a final report with number of participants
- Marketing and educational materials to help you deliver coordinated messages that will encourage greater participation.
| Flu Shot Pricing 2017-2018
(Pricing based employer with less than 100 employees at one location )
|2018-19||2018-19 Flu vaccine is an inactivated QUADRIVALENT influenza virus vaccine indicated for the prevention of influenza disease.
The following strains will be included in the 2018-2019 vaccine:
20 shot minimum per location. Based on one nurse at 30 shots per hour.
|B12 Shots (optional)||Vitamin B12 Shot||B12 is a great energy boosters. It works through the red blood cells, by enabling them to carry oxygen more efficiently. An oxygenated cell is a cell that is at its optimum, full of energy and won’t tire easily. B12 is also great for the skin. These are just some of the benefits – overall, it’s an essential vitamin that the body must have to stay in balance. Great service provided during flu season. Reported benefits of immunity boost. Not available in all areas.||$15.00|
|*Discounted pricing available based volume, contracted insurance rates, etc.|